Friday, January 23, 2009

Portfolio


I bought SIME ave 5.55  early this month and still holding this bluechip counter. Hope i could sell at nice price and if the market go against me ( actually paper loss already), wouldn't mind holding for my long term investment.



I've also bought PELIKAN ave 1.15 since last december. Pelikan rose to as high 1.29 last few weeks but din sell because i'm planning to keep this stock for my long term investment. Maybe i'll do more DCA or dispose the share if i found more interesting counter or the company shows a holland signal.


I'm also holding some euro (when it was trading around 1 euro=¥119) and of course yen.~ Still have cash for further hunting.

I know 2009 going to be another or should i say more challenging year but by then, hope i still have more courage and passion to survive in bursa world. 

p/s = I'm going to be very busy from next month. Hope I have some free time to monitor market.



6 comments:

  1. ringgityen,

    Try allocating some budget to hold some Sterlings. The british Pound is trading close to an 11 years low vs the greenback.

    Last update CBALE @ 1.3580 (3.30pm 26/01/09)

    As an investment holding >>>> this is a ONCE IN A DECADE OPPORTUNITY. Go4CABLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STERLING (CABLE) @3.30pm 26/01/09 >>>> 1.3580

    STERLING (CABLE) @12.20am 27/01/09 >>> 1.3925

    DIFFERENCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 345

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by ZL. great suggestion!. i'll try my best . hope i'm not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem ringgityen,

    U supported ZL >>> ZL support you U.

    Cable from 1.3580 >>> 1.4189 ===> 609 pips in 2 days >>>> Yo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi RY,

    British Pound now 1.4302 and counting !!!

    1.4302 - 1.3580 as per recommended = 722 pips in 3 days. Yo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GBP has gained a lot and I've missed the opportunity again.sorry to dissapoint you.I'm waiting patiently to ride the next boat..hope i have more time to monitor. :)

    ReplyDelete