Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trading Plan



First lets talk about pelikan..just for a quick review.Pelikan reported a rather disspointing result, not that i'm surprised since 4th quarter always the worst quarter for pelikan, as we can see from chart above. Cash and cash equivalent now stood around RM17.3m due to higher repayment of bank borrowing and payable. There's nothing new to talk about the balance sheet.

current price RM0.97
PE 7.2+
net asset ps 1.58 -7.06%
total liabilities -11.25%
payable -17.69% ( - 53.58m)
short term borrowing +16.49% (+23.31m)
repayment of bank borrowing -87.25m
proposed div 0.02sen

Overall the balance sheet is so so in comparison with other companies. Not sure i should dispose pelikan.Dividend yield also not attractive. However the only good betting on pelikan is its growth potiential due to recent restructing activities. Looks promising to me..imo.Hope the recent slump already factored in the market. Since my exposure in pelikan is very very low (thats why i dare to say i wanna hold pelikan earlier or else sure gone case :( )..so maybe i will keep them under my pillow. But then again money is still money (or maybe dispose them). Recession is getting worse. Hmmm...

Unlike pelikan, my exposure in TMI is quite big for a peanut investor like me ..hmmm.i tot TMI could fall below RM3 last friday. Giving me heachead already.

Parkson had a last hour bullish last friday..up 20 sen from my entry price. Not sure sustainable or not.Last friday was busy with my work, so din have much time to monitor my parkson ..hope i could sell at a nice price. TA wise..looks like forming a new uptrend line ? I'll not  talk more about this since my TA knowledge is not so good.

Since my health not so good since last few days ..fever, cough and flu , theres not much research i can do. maybe i'll just focus more on TMI and Affin.

No comments:

Post a Comment