Friday, July 31, 2009

Portfolio review and...


I have a rather average performance, 'thanks' to my coma type of stocks. Had a discussion with IDM and the gangs in ZL Bursa Theme few days ago, yea i need one active ctr in my portfolio. Hmmm.. But, RY need to be more grateful..at least i'm sitting on paper profit. Below my portfolio based on market value. how much..im a penut only.

1) Tanjung Offshore-Wa 1.03 +35.53%
2) YTL Power-Wb 0.96 +14.29%
3) MNRB 3.26 +5.16%
4) WTK 1.29 +7.50%
5) Pelikan 1.49 +29.57%

Anyway, something interesting happenned today. Got a job offer during meeting with business partner. Luckily my boss dont understand japanese..fuh. Still ..my boss..ah ~he's the best.


2 comments:

  1. Are you sure she is married with 2 kids ?

    I am sorry of making you so self-concious about your relationship with her ...

    But hey ! Taking a potshot is my game ... I believe I just hit another jackpot !

    Give it up ... the more you try to mislead me .. the more enthusiastic I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. told you already not her but him, and yea married with 2 kids. :(

    ReplyDelete